Friday, July 20, 2012

Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion




Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion

What Burt's Bees Says:
Bring out the radiance. Help block out the sun.

Formulated with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide to provide broad-spectrum protection from the sun’s harmful rays, this day lotion can help reduce the risk of early skin aging and the development of fine lines and wrinkles associated with UVA/UVB exposure. It also has Calendula and Golden Seal Extracts to calm and soften, so you’ll get naturally radiant, younger looking skin.

Available Size: 2.0 oz (57 grams) 98.2% Natural

Where I Got it: Target
                                       
My Review:

Scent:
It does have a sent which I am not a fan of. Especially in a face lotion. But it wasn't super overpowering and it actually smells kind of nice.

Packaging:
The packaging was good. It is a pump bottle which I liked.

Consistency:
It's very thin and doesn't absorb into the skin - just feels like liquid glue. It doesn't sink in, just sits on the face. It even made me feel greasy during the day and I normally have very dry skin. So my T zone needed to be blotted but my cheeks were peeling from being so dry. It was really weird.

Overall:
I wanted to like this. Good packaging, reputable brand, no animal testing etc. I have been searching high and low for an all natural face lotion and I was extra excited because this had SPF in it. Not only did it not moisturize well, but I ended up breaking out by the end of the week.  Sadly my search will continue. 

Pros:
Price
packaging
SPF
All Natural

Cons:
Breakouts
Not Moisturizing
Scent

Final Verdict:
2/10 - Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment